Information education technologies
Acting Head of the Department.
Yusupov Shohida Botirovna
Reception hours: Monday-Friday (14:00-16:00)
About the Department
Department of information educational technologies was established in 2008. Currently the Department employs 5 professors, including 1 PhD, 3 senior lecturers, 1 assistant lecturer. The main activity of the Department is training bachelors in 5350400 - "Professional education in the field of information and communication technologies". Currently, the Department is working on implementation of advanced teaching methods based on modern information and pedagogical technologies. Professors and faculty members regularly conduct master classes. Teaching staff has extensive experience in the teaching specialization, the quality of education, pedagogy, psychology, methodology of professional education, educational technologies and other educational and vocational subjects. Conducting scientific and methodical work.
5350400 –Professional education (Informatics and information technologies)
Subjects taught at the Department:
- The credit system:
- Introduction to the specialty
- Assessment of learning
- Theory of e-learning
- Creating Web applications
- Pedagogical software
- Designing educational systems
- R creativeandprofessional development items
- Theory and methodology of blended education
- Theory and methods of teaching computer graphics
- Education technology information technology
- Technology distance learning
- Methods of teaching programming languages
Currently, 2,3,4 courses in the field of information technology
- Professional pedagogy
- Professional psychology
- Modern methods of teaching and their use
- Technologies and tools of distance learning
- Methodology of professional education
- Multimedia applications in education
- Pedagogical software and educational web design
- Educational technology
- Modern tools for assessment of learning outcomes
- The technology of creating multimedia applications for reading using Adobe Flash.
- Multimedia technologies in education
- methods of teaching special subjects
- Methods of teaching Informatics and computer science
- The technology of creating e-learning resources
- Management of educational projects
- Intelligent training systems
- The management of the education system
Introductory psychology classes are conducted by leading professors of the Department.
Currently the Department has 1 Professor, 2 senior lecturers, 2 assistants and 1 Intern are their activities.
Teachers Professor of the Department:
1) Ashirova of Anargul Ismailovna – p. f.n associate Professor.
2) Sapaev Oktam Sadullaevich -senior lecturer.
3) Yusupov Shohida Botirovna - senior lecturer.
4) Kutliev Sardor pulatovich the assistant.
5) allabergenova Muyassar Embergenova assistant.
6) Madaminov Uktamjon Atakhanovich trainee.
SCIENTIFIC WORK OF THE DEPARTMENT:
UDOSTVERENIE AND PATENT AUTHORSHIP OF TEACHERS OF THE DEPARTMENT "INFORMATION EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGIES"
- YusupovaSh.B. "Ease of Editing" - Web editor for users who are just starting to learn web programming. The program for the computer. 2017-01-17. DGU
- MadaminovU.A. Software Learn Graph in computer graphics. The program for the computer. 2019-10-08. DGU
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS OF PROFESSOR TEACHERS AND SCIENTISTS OF THE DEPARTMENT:
- A. Migranova, P. I. Kalandarov, Sh.B. Yusupova. Features of creation of the electronic educational and methodical complex on discipline “the technique of teaching of special disciplines”. "EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY" magazine. No. 3, 42-46 b.
- B. Yusupova, I. Shamuratova. Problems and solutions in the area of professional education for high school graduates. ILM of sarasmile. 2014. 2.
- b. Yusupova, T. Kim,Y. Sultonov Styles of thinking in the development of the programming technologies in the average educational institution. Magazine "pedagogy" №1 (4), January 2016 (ISSN 2410-7344).60-63 b.
- B. Yusupova, G. Y. Khojaniyazova, Th.About. Sultonov (student), S. O. Karimbaeva (student). Analytical and logical thinking styles in learning software engineering in universities. SCIENTIST of the XXI CENTURY, international scientific journal. No. 3-3 (16), March 25-29, 2016 article.
- B. Yusupova. Some problems of teaching the module teaching web design magazine “Pedagogic web-design” Tashkent state pedagogical University named after Nizami. 2017 6 yil son, 81-86 betlar
- B. Yusupova. Thinking Styles in Development of Programming Technologies at Schools. Eastern European Scientific Journal DOI 10.12851/EESJ 2018 activity 02.7-11 pages
COOPERATION IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE DEPARTMENT.
COOPERATION WITH ENTERPRISES IN THE DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT:
TUIT UV academician licai.
Address of the Department: a 3-floor, 301-309- offices.