Department of International Cooperation
Head of the Department of International Cooperation
- Participation in agreements and contracts with foreign partners;
- Participation in meetings and discussions with foreign guests;
- Preparation of proposals for attracting foreign scientists and specialists to educational activities;
- Assistance to foreign students in obtaining visas;
- Preparation of proposals for attracting grants, participation in the implementation of the student exchange program with partner universities.
In order to implement the Decrees of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the decisions and tasks of the Ministry for the development of Information Technologies and Communications, the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic Of Uzbekistan, work is underway on international cooperation, as well as the development of foreign cooperation of the branch.
The branch has agreements and memoranda of cooperation with prestigious universities in Germany, Belarus, South Korea and Russia. He is also actively involved in such programs as KOICA of South Korea, JICA of Japan, ITEC of India, Erasmus + of the European Union, DAAD of Germany, Fulbright USA.
Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radio Electronics www.bsuir.by
Oldenburg University. Karl von Ossetsky www.uol.de/en
Seoul University of Technology www.en.seoultech.ac.kr
St. Petersburg State University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics www.en.itmo.ru